I just finished and submitted my Tribute page and I’d like some feedback as to what I could have done better. I am pretty satisfied with how my page turned out and any feedback in relation to my code or page is appreciated!
i love how well organized the page is! nice work
Your page looks good @khaonlaakni. Some things to revisit;
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML syntax/coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
- There’s a stray
<br>you should get rid of
- Do not use fixed dimensions on elements, use max-width/height and relative units like %, em, rem and vw to keep everything responsive.
- Make the page responsive. Some things, on smaller screens the article becomes one word per line and the
.early-buildingssection is squished (would be better to stack them).
Resize your browser and you’ll see what I mean.
Thanks!! I’m currently working on making the page responsive to different devices and I’ll check out the other things as well.
This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.