3 Things to do to become a Software developer

The following are the 3 most important things to do if you want to become a software engineer:

1. Start Coding every day.

2. Start Coding every day.

3. Start Coding every day.

Oh, did I mentioned 'EVERY DAY ' ?  I guess I did !  

4. If you are Coding once in a while then you are just CURIOUS.

5. If you are Coding every weekend then you are a HOBBYIST.

6. If you are Coding every day then you either are a SOFTWARE ENGINEER or going to be one !

Code Speed, friends !
1 Like

I appreciate the impetus behind a comment like this, but I did not code every day and I still landed a job as a software engineer.

If you want to code everyday, and you can, great!

If you don’t want to, or can’t for any reason, don’t, you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

@JacksonBates , Only you can do that because you are one in a million, but I am a FOOL :sob: I wake up every morning realizing that so I learn things every day and go to bed thinking that I know something . Then I wake up the next morning realizing that I don’t know much about anything and I love it !!

In other words, I am in that 99% of the world who thinks its difficult to be a software engineer. This is why softdev salaries are high because people don’t dare to even try to become one ! (So the demand is high because there are less people who can actually do the work !).I am with these people. If at least one person here who is ready to do it ,I will go to any extent to help that person.

I am new to programming and I have read these words thousands of times, to learn to program, you have to program every day.
and that is what I try to do on a daily basis so I joined the challenge of 100DaysOfCode.
by the way my first HELLO WORLD was with javascript
Regards.

1 Like