9. If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.'

please help check out my mark up for the error (9. If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.) that is stopping me from passing the test
here is my codepen link https://codepen.io/freeCodeCamp/pen/MJjpwO

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

You can click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
In this case the failing message says;

If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.

Minimum number should be defined : expected NaN not to be NaN  
 AssertionError: Minimum number should be defined : expected NaN not to be NaN

i have tried everything, i’m still getting same error.

how can i copy and paste my mark up here so that someone can help to correct it?

Did you not read the Assertion Error that’s in the failing message that I posted? It says;
“AssertionError: Minimum number should be defined : expected NaN not to be NaN”
Where have you defined a minimum number?

In the first of my two posts there are instructions on how to post code.

That’s not a link to your pen. That’s a link to FCC’s pen that you are to fork.
You need to be logged into codepen when you fork so you can save changes to the forked pen.

<html>
<head>
  <h1 id="title" >ABC TRAVEL AGENCY SURVEY FORM</h1><br><p id="description" >Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform</p>
  </head>
<body>
  <form id="survey-form">
<div id="survey">
  <div id="div1">
    <label><h3 id="name">Name :</h3></label><br>
    <input type="text" id="input1" placeholder="Enter your full name" required></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label><h3 id="label1">Email :</h3></label><br>
    <input type="text" id="input1" placeholder="Enter your e-mail"></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label><h3 id="label1">Phone Number :</h3></label><br>
    <input type="text" id="input1" placeholder="Enter your GSM number"></input>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
    <label><h3 id="label1">Date of Birth :</h3></label><br>
    <input type="date" id="input1"></input>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
    <label><h3 id="label1">Gender :</h3></label><br>
    <select id="dropdown">
    <option value="">--Please choose an option--</option>
    <option value="male">Male</option>
    <option value="female">Female</option>
    <option value="others">Others</option>
</select>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
  <p id="label1">What time of the day do you like to fly?</p><br>
  <label id="form-options"><input type="radio" value="morning" class="inputoptions" name="travel-time">Morning
  </label>
  <label id="form-options">
    <br>
    <input type="radio" value="afternoon" class="inputoptions" name="travel-time">Afternoon
  </label>
    <br>
    <input type="radio" value="night" class="inputoptions" name="travel-time">Night
</label>
</div>
<div id="div1">
  <p id="label1">Continent(s) you love to visit</p><br>
  <label id="form-options"><input type="checkbox" value="africa" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Africa
  </label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="asia" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Asia
  </label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="North-america" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">North-America
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="south-merica" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">South-America
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="australia" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Australia
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="antarctica" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Antarctica
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="europe" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Europe
</label>
</div>
  </div>
</form>
<br>
<button id="submit" class="submit-button" >Submit</button>
</body>
</html>

Okay, this is has additional errors that the first snippet of code you posted did not.

Once again, I will stress you need to read the entire failing message text. Not just the first line. It will tell you what the test is looking for and what you need to do to correct it.

For instance, the first failing test says;

4. Inside the form element, I am required to enter my name in a field with id="name". If I do not enter a name I will see an HTML5 validation error.

input field with id="name" should be a text field : expected undefined to equal 'text' 
AssertionError: input field with id="name" should be a text field : expected undefined to equal 'text'

The test is looking for a field where the user enters their name. It should have id="name".
You have two input fields with type="text" and neither of them has id="name". (You have an h3 element with id="name". That’s not the same thing)

I’m kind of getting fed up at this point, even after making the correction, is till keep getting this error " 9. If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.’

Minimum number should be defined : expected NaN not to be NaN AssertionError: Minimum number should be defined : expected NaN not to be NaN’’

see my new mark up here:

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

<html>
<head>
  <h1 id="title" >ABC TRAVEL AGENCY SURVEY FORM</h1><br><p id="description" >Thank you for taking the time to help us improve the platform</p>
  </head>
<body>
  <form id="survey-form">
<div id="survey">
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="name-label"><h3 id="h3">Name :</h3></label><br>
    <input id="name" type="text" class="input1" placeholder="Enter your full name" required></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="email-label" ><h3 id="label1">Email :</h3></label><br>
    <input id="email" type="email" class="input1" placeholder="Enter your e-mail" required></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="number-label" ><h3 id="label1">Phone Number :</h3></label><br>
    <input id="number" type="number" class="input1" placeholder="Enter your GSM number"></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="seats-label"><h3 id="label1">Seats reservation :</h3>
    </label>
    <br>
    <input class="input1" for="seats-label" type="number" placeholder="Enter number of seats you want to book" min="5" max="100">
    </input>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
    <input type="date" class="input1"></input>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
    <select id="dropdown">
</select>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
  <label id="form-options"><input type="radio" value="morning" class="inputoptions" name="travel-time">Morning
  </label>
    <br>
    <input type="radio" value="afternoon" class="inputoptions" name="travel-time">Afternoon
  </label>
    <br>
</label>
</div>
<div id="div1">
  <label id="form-options"><input type="checkbox" value="africa" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Africa
  </label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="asia" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Asia
  </label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="North-america" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">North-America
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="south-merica" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">South-America
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="australia" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Australia
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="antarctica" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Antarctica
</label>
    <br>
    <input type="checkbox" value="europe" class="inputoptions" name="travel-continent">Europe
</label>
</div>
<br>
<br>
<textarea id="textarea" rows="10" cols="100" placeholder="Enter additional comments here...">
  </textarea>
  </div>
<br>
<br>
</form>
</body>
</html>

Problem is that you have TWO inputs with type="number", one of which (the telephone one) has no max- or min-attribute, so what the tests get back from that field is NaN.

(setting a phone number input field to “number” makes no sense anyway, because phone numbers can also include hyphens or slashes. Instead you can set it to type="tel").

okay, thanks very much!

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

<html>
<head>
  </head>
<body>
  <form id="survey-form">
<div id="survey">
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="name-label"><h3 id="h3">Name :</h3></label><br>
    <input id="name" type="text" class="input1" placeholder="Enter your full name" required></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="email-label" ><h3 id="label1">Email :</h3></label><br>
    <input id="email" type="email" class="input1" placeholder="Enter your e-mail" required></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="number-label" ><h3 id="label1">Phone Number :</h3></label><br>
    <input type="number" id="number" class="input1" placeholder="Enter your GSM number" min="0" max="999999999999999999999"></input>
  </div>
  <div id="div1">
    <label id="seats-label"><h3 id="label1">Seats reservation :</h3>
    </label>
    <br>
    <input class="input1" for="seats-label" type="number" placeholder="Enter number of seats you want to book" min="5" max="100">
    </input>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
    <input type="date" class="input1"></input>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
    <select id="dropdown">
</select>
  </div>
<div id="div1">
  </label>
    <br>
  </label>
    <br>
</label>
</div>
<div id="div1">
  </label>
    <br>
  </label>
    <br>
</label>
    <br>
</label>
    <br>
</label>
    <br>
</label>
    <br>
</label>
</div>
<br>
<br>
<textarea id="textarea" rows="10" cols="100" placeholder="Enter additional comments here...">
  </textarea>
  </div>
<br>
<br>
</form>
</body>
</html>