A new project I decided to make

This project is like google but they give you an option of questions instead of you putting your question. Don’t worry, I am not trying to ruin your day but just check it out(this is version 0 it is not very good but updates are coming.)
Here is the code to run:

print("Choose a question from the questions, remember to type it the same way its written.")
questions = input("What does print function do?   Give me a fun science experiment.   Why is chemistry hard?")
if questions == "What does print function do?":
  print("It outputs the words or variables value (only type the variables name). ")
elif questions == "Give me a fun science experiment.":
  print("Take vinegar and baking soda put them both in a cup and watch the volcano erupt! (you can add some color for fun).")
elif questions == "Why is chemistry hard?":
  print("Its actually easy! Just keep focusing and it will be easy for you.")
print("Have another try!")
continue_lol = input("What does print function do?   Give me a fun science experiment.   Why is chemistry hard?")
if continue_lol == "What does print function do?":
  print("It outputs the words or variables value (only type the variables name). ")
elif continue_lol == "Give me a fun science experiment.":
  print("Take vinegar and baking soda put them both in a cup and watch the volcano erupt! (you can add some color for fun).")
elif continue_lol == "Why is chemistry hard?":
print("Have another try!")
last_try = input("What does print function do?   Give me a fun science experiment.   Why is chemistry hard?")
if last_try == "What does print function do?":
elif last_try == "Give me a fun science experiment.":
elif last_try == "Why is chemistry hard?":
print("Tries have run out. Will update soon. Happy new year!")

Goodbye.

You can make it better! You are requiring your user to type out exactly the question, maybe use numbers instead? That makes life much easier for the user

Great idea. But the only problem I’m kinda new to python so I just make simple projects.
But will improve in the future.

it’s not going to make your project more complex, just more user friendly, which is a good thing to consider. It requires very few changes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.