Accessing json_decoded array in php

Hi, I can’t seem to access this json_decoded array in php:

<?php 

$test = '{"information":[{"input":"noecall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"oncall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecal","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecaøø","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"one.call","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecal","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecol","output":"onecall","count":1}]} '; 

$test = json_decode($test, true);

var_dump($test);

I’ve tried different loop methods , but cant seem to understand how to do what I want, which is:

• loop through array and assign ‘input’ value to $input , ‘output’ value to $output and ‘count’ value to $count

In javascript this would be as following:

for (i = 0; i < test.information.length; i++) {

input  = test.information[i].input;
output = test.information[i].output;
count = test.information[i].count;

//then do something with the variables before they are overwritten in the next iteration in the array

}

any help is appreciated

thanks

found the answer (for anyone who might face a similar issue). Needed to loop twice to access the array within “information” array:

$test = '{"information":[{"input":"noecall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"oncall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecal","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecaøø","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"one.call","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecal","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecall","output":"onecall","count":1},{"input":"onecol","output":"onecall","count":1}]} '; 

$test = json_decode($test, true);

foreach ($test as $k => $v) {

foreach ($v as $t => $g) {

$input = $g['input'];
		$output = $g['output'];
		$count = $g['count'];

//then some code to run for this iteration

}

}