Adding a label & then nesting an input element

I have created one lablel, nested an input element in it, but now that I am adding a second label & nesting in it an input element, the compiler gives me an error saying " You should give the label the text Input your age (years): ". what possibly is wrong here?
I used a separate online compiler and the code works smoothly.
thank you in advance.
Your code so far

/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
 <head>
   <title>Registration Form</title>
	  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" />
 </head>
 <body>
   <h1>Registration Form</h1>
   <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
   <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
     <fieldset>
       <label>Enter Your First Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
       <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
       <label>Enter Your Email: <input type="email" required /></label>
       <label>Create a New Password: <input type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
       <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
       <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
       <label>
         <input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
			  </label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
       <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /></label>
       <label>Input your age(years): <input type="number" min="13" max="120" </label>

</fieldset>
     <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
   </form>
 </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
 width: 100%;
 height: 100vh;
 margin: 0;
 background-color: #1b1b32;
	color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
	display: block;
	margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.5005.63 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Step 28

Link to the challenge:

Hi

Your label text is missing a space.

age(years) should be age (years)

You should probably also close your input element (similar to the input element on the previous line), although the tests don’t seem to be checking that.

1 Like

thank you, resolved now, I got another issue with fieldset border & padding removal, my code gives me error and I can’t seem to figure it out, someone has shared the question below but I couldn’t find answer in it.

Can you share your code and a link to the specific challenge you’re having difficulty with?

just tagged you in that topic, gonna close this issue as it has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.