Thank you for mentioning HackerRank. I just setup an account with them. I’m using it to practice python now.
And, congratulations on your new job!
Thank you for mentioning HackerRank. I just setup an account with them. I’m using it to practice python now.
And, congratulations on your new job!
@Syfon01 Yes its tough transitioning into a new world of knowledge, but with patience and devotion, you can do it!
@JonathanGrant92 Np! you can eventually put your hackerrank profile on your portfolio for the recruiters to see. and Thanks 
Thank you so much . I will keep on learning .
Congratulations on the job! Your post is really inspiring to me because we have similar backgrounds. I actually dropped out of pharmacy school just last semester because I hated it so much. Thank you for all the great tips and wish you the best of luck in your new job!