Air Jordan 17 Product page

Can anyone help me with the navbar issue? I fail the two tests related to it, even though it sticks to the top and goes to the section when clicked.

@rico042002, when a test(s) fail the button is red. You can click on that red button to see which test(s) fail and why. For instance, the first failing test says;

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'

Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

Do you have any section elements?

I’ve added the section elements. It still fail’s the the tests. It follows the user story though, that’s what I’m getting irritated about. It stays at the top of the page and goes to the corresponding section. So It’s an A- in my book, even though I’m striving to pass all tests

Hello!

One problem is you have elements with a class of nav-link, like the test asks. But the test looks for these elements to have an href attribute, and they do not. The child element does, but not the actual nav-link element.