Product Landing Page - Nav-link trouble

Hello,

I am having trouble with the Product Landing Page project.

I pass all of the tests except for User Story #5: When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.

My links take me to where I want to go, however, the test still says I fail. I am at a loss of what I’m, supposed to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Link to my code:

THANK YOU!

When a test fails, click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The failing message says

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true
AssertionError: Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

Do you understand what the test is looking for?

A hint, you don’t actually want to have buttons for nav links.

1 Like

Thank you Roma for your response. I thought I was making the page look better with buttons but I see now they seem to have different purposes in their use. I scraped the buttons and reworked my classes and everything passes as intended now.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.