I have a problem with my product landing page

I can’t pass here : ’ When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page ’ and I don’t know why. Can you help? My codes: https://codepen.io/1047yusuf/pen/GRMyXvZ

Welcome to the forums @1047yusuf.

When a test fails, click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message. The ability to read and comprehend error messages is a skill you’ll need to acquire as a developer. Ask questions on what you don’t understand.

The failing test says

When I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page.'
Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true
AssertionError: Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true

Do you understand what the test is looking for and why it fails?

On a side note, do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.

Okay. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.