Alternate to Netlify Form for Gatsby JS

I have setup Netlify form for my Gatsby website. Its perfectly working but I am moving to another hosting provider and want to have an alternate solution for my gatsbyjs contact form. Any suggestions. Below is my existing netlify form code:

<form 
            name="contact" 
            method="POST" 
            action="/success/" 
            data-netlify="true"
            data-netlify-honeypot="bot-field" 
            class="needs-validation"
            novalidate netlify
            >

<div className="half left cf">
              <input type="hidden" name="form-name" value="contact" />
              <input type="text" name="name" id="input-name" className="form-control" placeholder="Your Name" required /> 
              <input type="email" name="email" id="input-email" className="form-control" placeholder="Email address" title="Email (format: your@example.com)" required  />
              <div className="invalid-feedback">
                Please enter a valid email address.
              </div>
              <IntlTelInput fieldId="phonenum" fieldName="phonenum" containerClassName="intl-tel-input" inputClassName="form-control" defaultCountry="tr"/>
            </div>
            <div className="half right cf">
            <textarea name="message" id="input-message" rows="4" className="form-control"  placeholder="Message"></textarea>
            </div>
            <div netlify-recaptcha></div>
            <input type='submit' id="input-submit" className="btn btn-primary btn-lg btn-block" value="Send Message"
            />
            </form>

I found this alternate: https://adam-mould.co.uk/building-deploying-gatsby-wordpress-api-netlify/ but don’t understand how it will work from front end on Gatsby. Any suggestion

I have never personally worked with Gatsby even though I keep hearing wonderful things about it. If you’re looking to move away from Netlify, I think that their website gives you a few examples of other hosting providers you can use.
If you look on their homepage:

At the very bottom, you will see that it says:

Deploy
Netlify, AWS Amplify, GitHub Pages, Surge.sh, Aerobatic, ZEIT Now & many more

Maybe you could start from the list that they have provided on their webpage and see if you can find others who have used those hosting providers. Hopefully this is of help!

1 Like

Thank you so much @caleb-mabry for your assistance. I finally decided to host public folder files on Plesk server. Its working fine but sometime I experience cache issues. :roll_eyes: