Am i closing the a element wrong?

I’m stuck on this challenge because it says my anchor tag is not closed, but it looks okay to me? Any help, anyone who has gone through the challenge, or just anyone who can help.

Hi! @23po
Welcome to the forum

Can you give more details like providing the challenge’s link and instead of a screenshot you write code directly by using pre-formatted text tool:

When you enter a code block into the forum, remember to precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor ( </> ) will also add backticks around text.

Welcome to the forum @23po, please do follow @anon38330656 's advice in the future, this way it’s a bit tough to tell because everything seems correct.
From playing around with this challenge a bit my best guess is this:
Could it be that you added a line break after <a href=
if so, make sure that there is no space between this part and "> this one.
It should look like this: <a href="">

Hope this helps

Oh yeah, I didn’t quite know how to to do that. Seen the tool now, will look at this for next issues i have, thanks.
`

bingo, ive been stuck for two days, thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.