I’m new to AWS services. I’m building a small app blog app that implements Amplify Authentication.
I got it working at a very basic level:
- User can see posts but can’t create if not authenticated
- User can create account, and sign in.
- Once authenticated the user can create posts
- The post gets associated to the user that created the post.
However I would like to work on the profile a little bit more, to get features like
- User can upload a profile picture that gets associated with his account
- User can provide a name, a bio, etc.
As for right now, I don’t see that a table of users gets generated in DynamoDB or anything like that, so I don’t know how to store this authenticated user data and use it. And I can’t wrap my head around yet in how to go about it. Any suggestion, resources, tutorials, videos etc, on what route to take to achieve it is highly appreciated!