An issue with the Twitch API project

An issue with the Twitch API project
0

#1

Hi, I have completed this project but there is an issue for my project.
I don’t know why the sequence of the array is different every time when I refresh the page.

Here is the link to my project:

I have tried with for loop, $.each and moving codes in and out but still can’t figure out what the problem is.


#2

Because getJSON is asynchronous, each response could take a different amount of time to return. Because you only append a content section when a response comes back, if one particular response comes back before the other (regardless of the original order of the call), then they will have a different order.