Android Studio, React Native, Gradle: Project Sometimes Builds But Won't Run due to Ambiguous Errors & Warnings

INTRO

This is a project I’ve wanted to have running in Android Studio for over a month now. As previously mentioned elsewhere, I inherited this private code base from others who worked on this project. (I’m still under NDA about certain things, meaning I can’t safely share this code base with you.)

The relevant info listed below.

TECH USED

Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Edition

Android Studio 4.0.1

React Native

Node.JS

Gradle: Version 6.0.1 is installed globally, but Gradle 7 may have overridden it in this project.

ANDROID STUDIO WARNINGS AND COMMENTARY

The following project options are deprecated and have been removed:

(The warning ends after this, showing nothing of what was deprecated!)

Configuration 'compile' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'implementation' and 'api'.

(Thanks, I think. Mass replacing ‘compile’ to ‘api’ results in a readout described below.)

ANDROID STUDIO MESSAGE LOG - ERRORS, WARNINGS, DEBUG MESSAGES, ETC… - WITH COMPILE INSTEAD OF API

Linked due to length.

ANDROID STUDIO MESSAGE LOG - ERRORS, WARNINGS, DEBUG MESSAGES, ETC… - AFTER REPLACING COMPILE WITH API

Linked due to length.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPi86a0KHIOCiKjK2WBU0ydsBSG3Nwzu1E7GqrZw6tk/edit?usp=sharing )

FINALLY FOR NOW

Thankee for your aid!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.