Any comment regarding my first tribute page

Hi @19alema!

I think your page looks good. Just a couple of things.

• There are a few errors in your html that need your attention. Run the html analyzer in codepen to see those errors.

• I think the font size can actually be a little bit bigger. The current font-color of black on a dark gray background makes the text hard to read. So maybe choose a lighter background or choose white for the font-color.

Hope that helps!

But where and how can I find the html code analyzer

Your page looks good @19alema. Some things to revisit;

• Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • Mentioning because you have elements out of order. Everything the browser renders belongs in the body element. You have elements at the end that incorrectly fall outside the closing body tag.
    • You can review this for an understanding of the HTML boilerplate tags.
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
    • If you want multiple paragraphs then have multiple paragraph elements.
  • Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.

Thanks so much.
I will work on those suggestions.

Thanks a lot.
I will work on that.