Any feedback is welcome .
How to prevent my background image from resizing?
Please click on "
edit on codepen" and go to full screen to get the best view
- Are the colors good/ matching to the background (are they too bright, dark, etc)?
- Is the weather accurate? Its based on your entire town/ area, not your house.
- Do certain countries or areas not work?
- Is the time correct?
- Is it cloud coverage or number of clouds? All the freeCodeCamp weather API tells me is just
clouds: 70(for example). Someone told me its percentage, but it could also be the exact number too.
- Did i miss any requirements?
- Its only made for certain types of weather. I can only add backgrounds or icons for the weather i know of/ experience. Is their any list of every type of weather/ name? I change the background based on the condition which is provided. For instance since it hasn’t snowed by me yet, i wouldn’t know if it is called “Snow” or “Light snow”, etc, since i use if/ else statements. You can see this at lines 444 - 557. Just reply the listed condition if background fails/ doesn’t load.