Any Good Websites to Learn PHP and MySQL?

I am interested in learning PHP & MySQL and build IRL apps. Any good & FREE websites/resources/courses for that, just like freeCodeCamp?

Hi there,
What level are you? if you don’t know much PHP syntax, I recommend this one by Brad Hussey Free PHP Tutorial - Practical PHP: Master the Basics and Code Dynamic Websites | Udemy

You can learn PHP & MySQL from basics on W3schools. You will find tutorials on YouTube too.

Codecademy
w3schools
books
videos
etc…

I don’t know of any good free resources for PHP/MySQL, let alone in the style of freeCodeCamp.

This course on Coursera is free but doesn’t cover that much detail: https://www.coursera.org/learn/web-applications-php

There are a lot of free PHP courses on Udemy but I haven’t done any of them and can’t speak to them. IMO the best resource for learning PHP and MySQL as a beginner is this book: PHP and MySQL for Dynamic Web Sites: Visual QuickPro Guide: 9780134301846: Computer Science Books @ Amazon.com

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.