Any problems with the performance of the lessons?

Hello!

I am trying to continue my learning on freecodecamp, but the lessons are getting stuck after 10 seconds of typing. Is anyone experiencing the same problem? I am on MacOS and tried on Chrome (67) and firefox (60).

Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

I think it was just a hickup. I can happily continue now! =D I will report whenever I see a bug! Thanks for the reply!

Hi @JMVL64, were you on the SASS part when this issue occured…???
In another problem it was discovered that since the code auto updates after you type, while using @while{}, it ends up in an infinite loop and possibly cause screen to freeze.

That was it! When I typed while and then the brackets.

@phoenixabhishek I had the same problem with the sass @while loop. In the end I was able to complete that challenge by switching from Chrome to Firefox. It froze every time with Chrome, but worked smoothly with Firefox.

Yes, I’ve opened a issue on the repo for the same.

The @while challenge(s) will do this if you don’t type very quickly. I think that the code is being executed on change detection and causing an infinite loop. There’s been a couple Issues describing it for a while, but I don’t know how much investigation has been done.