HERE’S THE LINK TO MY PORTFOLIO PAGE…PLEASE HELP WITH SOME FEEDBACK. THANKS.
Looks nice. Personally, I think the text on the navbar is too small when viewing on a large screen. Also, the fourth project looks a bit weird since above it are three … I would suggest trimming to three projects, putting up six, or changing the structure so that all four fit on the same line. (Again, on a large screen.)
Thanks for the feedback…
For the issues pointed I guess I will add a media query to sort the font size.
And for the number of projects, I limited it to the number of previous projects done for Fcc projects but if its acceptable I can add more project to it…
Your portfolio looks good @ugoamaka. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- The link to the font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
- Mentioning mainly because since you don’t need the
bodytags with codepen by putting the links to your fonts and font awesome where they are you’re putting them in the
bodyelement which is incorrect. The same with the link to the stylesheet…not needed in codepen.
- The test script however does belong in the
bodyelement. As it’s JS, it would normally go right before the closing
bodytag. In codepen you can leave it at the top or bottom of the HTML section. Makes no difference.
- In the '90’s there was an HTML element called
flash. And it did exactly what the name says. It’s now obsolete because it was very annoying.
- I don’t believe you intended to have two vertical scroll bars. Especially since the inner one only scrolls a minimal amount.
- Your projects should open full view