Asking for free verified certifications in Java

Hi all me it’s jude. Really, I greatly appreciate for the dev community, I say thank you very much for the free certification of javascript and wish you from the bottom of my heart the best for the future. However, I have a question that I have. My question is whether in the future you plan to do a free certification for the JAVA language! Because indeed I really appreciated the content, the quality and the quintessence of the JS certification. Thank you.

I don’t think that Java is on our road map for the certifications, but I would expect that we have some courses on YouTube about Java.

Too bad! After seeing the content of the JS certification I had chills, and I would have really appreciated if it would have the same for java and / or python.

We are have a Python curriculum, but it’s currently more for users who have the basic ropes.

1 Like

Okay, I see. If not, do you plan to give us any certifications other than JS’s? If so, which one please?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.