Audio does not work in Firefox

I want to play an audio mp3 file in a separate window using Javascript.
This HTML code works fine in Firefox

<audio controls="controls">
  <source src="JALOUX.mp3" type="audio/mp3" />
  </audio>

But when I try to generate the same code in my separate window using Javascript, the player displays but nothing happens when I click the Play button. The code is here

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<audio controls=\"controls\" style= \"width:300px;\">");
   newMp3Window.document.writeln("<source src=\"JALOUX.mp3\" type=\"audio/mp3\" />");*/
   newMp3Window.document.writeln("</audio>");   

This code works in Chrome and IE, but not in Firefox. It drives me crazy ! I tried using .ogg or .mp4 files with no success, can someone help me ?? Thank you !

Start->Run->services.msc
Go to Windows Audio->Right Click-> Properties
Toggle Start/Stop

9Apps Showbox

To bougti : thanks for your answer. I did what you say, but all I can do is choose between ‘automatic’ or ‘manual’ or ‘delayed’ start

To RandellDawson : thanks for your quick answer ! So I paste the complete Javascript function below. Here is how it should work
The main page displays a list of songs (the url is http://www.farhitournelles.fr/index_2.htm
When the user clicks on one title song, it calls a Javascript function called PfPlay_mp3(Fichier, Titremp3) with two parameters : the file name and the song title
The function does

open a popup window
write the audio tag with the file name as source, to display the mp3 player with controls
write the song title
write a link to close the pop up window
Here is the code

function PfPlay_mp3(Fichier, Titremp3)
{
     var newMp3Window = window.open("", "AudioPlayer", 
        "location=no, directories=no, fullscreen=no, menubar=no, status=no, toolbar=no, top=50,left=0, width=330, height=160, scrollbars=no");
    newMp3Window.document.writeln("<html><head><title>Philippe Farhi</title>");
	newMp3Window.document.writeln("<script src=\"http://api.html5media.info/1.1.8/html5media.min.js\"></script>");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("</head>");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<body style='background: url(backgroundimage.gif) repeat scroll top left;'>");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<div align='center'>");	

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<audio controls=\"controls\" controlsList=\"nodownload\" style= \"width:300px;\">");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<source src=\"" +Fichier +"\"type=\"audio/mp3\" />");

newMp3Window.document.writeln(" Votre navigateur n'est pas compatible");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("</audio>");   

newMp3Window.document.writeln("</div>");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<div align='center'>");
	newMp3Window.document.writeln("<p align='center'><strong><em><font color='#333366' size='3' face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>"+Titremp3 +"</font></em></strong> </p>");

newMp3Window.document.writeln("<p><a href='javascript:window.close();'>clic pour fermer</p>");
    newMp3Window.document.writeln("</a>"); 
    newMp3Window.document.writeln("</div>");
    newMp3Window.document.writeln("</body></html>");
    newMp3Window.document.close(); 
}

The most strange thing is that the code works with Firefox on Windows 7 but not in Windows 8.1, clicking on the Play button has no effect
The Firefox console shows no error