Basic HTML and HTML5: Comment out HTML help

Tell us what’s happening: Your h2 element should not be commented out so that it is visible on the page.
Im confused what its trying to say this is what its trying to say

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.61 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Comment out HTML

Link to the challenge:

@abrahimtahsim To comment in HTML and HTML5 you start using
So, the challenge wants you start your comment in h1, close the comment and same the same thing in the p elements, separately. You’re commenting all your code instead.

is they any chance you can call me and tell me one to one because im a begginer

plus which comment they are alot

this what it says You should not change the order of the h1 h2 or p in the code. and if i do this then this one be`s wrongYour p element should be commented out so that it is not visible on the page. if you cold help me asap

@abrahimtahsim So, you don’t need to change h1, h2 or p, you just need to add the comment between h1 and p.
Like:
<! - - first comment - - >
You p here without comment
<! - - your second comment - - >

@abrahimtahsim and I don’t know how to call you actually haha, but you can ask me anything you want using the forum or follow me on GitHub if want to. My user is paivax00

h1 h2 p go after <!–

what does this mean abit confused Your h1 element should be visible on the page by uncommenting it.

That means, your <h1> tag cannot be commented || The <h1> tag cannot be inside a comment tag which are <!-- and -->. Here’s an example:

<!-- <p>This Paragraph tag is commented and the browser will ignore this<p> -->
<p>This paragraph is not commented and will be displayed on the browser<p>