Bugs in topic "Record Collection"?

1. I used the Bug button in the topic to try and report a bug, but when I clicked on “Create my GitHub Issue” I got an error page. (I tried it several times with the same result, but when I tried it just now, I DID get a GitHub page, BUT it is not a page to report errors in the lesson material, but rather to report a bug in the test script).
  2. The lesson says “You may refer back to Introducing JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) for a refresher.” However, there is no lesson by that name. It appears the current lesson name should be “Manipulating Complex Objects”.
  3. The lesson text contains the instruction (paragraph letters added for ease of reference): "[A] For the given id in collection:[B]If prop does not contain the key “tracks”, then update or set the value for that incomplete prop.[C]If prop does not contain the key “tracks” before you update it, create an empty array before pushing a track to it.

It appears to me that paragraph [C] should read “If prop DOES contain the key “tracks” before you update it, create an empty array before pushing a track to it.” The current wording makes no logical sense, as one would not be dealling in any way with the Tracks property of the target object if the “prop” value in the test case is not equal to “tracks.”

If you haven’t yet, could you please open an issue for these (link)?

Thanks for reporting it.