Build a Product Landing Page - Something goes wrong with validation

Hi there!

I’m trying to pass the test to the “Build a Product Landing Page” exercise, and I’m still getting errors although everything looks and works fine;

here’s the link to my work, so you could inspect it:

please help!!

For more information, this is my browser info, if there’s something to do in that:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.121 Safari/537.36 .

@pablo.sanchez.segui You only have two more User Stories to pass, good job! I am showing that User Story #5 “when I click a .nav-link button in the nav element, I am taken to the corresponding section of the landing page” and User Story #12 “when I click the #submit element, the email is submitted to a static page (use this mock URL: https://www.freecodecamp.com/email-submit)” are the two that you have yet to pass. For User Story #5 go back and take a look at your nav-links. They are not formatted correctly. Same with User Story #12. You have a great start, but you have at least one piece of code missing.

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your hints Nikki! I’ve realised where the errors were and that’s fixed :slight_smile:

Please tell how did you fixed it i have the same errors ,heeelp!!!

Welcome, @sobha.ouajyh

I suggest you open your own topic with a link to your own code, because (i hope at least) your code will be different.

1 Like

@pablo.sanchez.segui I don’t like to give outright answers, as I don’t find that helpful. I’m glad that my hints were useful and that you succeeded!

1 Like

Hi. I have a similar problem. The page works fine and when I click the link, it takes me to the corresponding section. But the test doesn’t pass. It keeps saying “Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true. AssertionError: Each .nav-link element should have an href attribute : expected false to equal true”. Any idea why the test doesn’ pass?. Thank you.

@mearistizabal, since your issue will be different that the OP’s you should

1. open your own topic
  2. thoroughly describe the issue you’re having
  3. provide a link to your code

on a side note, when tests fail click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)

1 Like