Build a Survery Form

Finally I finish my first project, though it’s not very pretty like the sample survey form…
But I learned a lot, especially that it’s very important to do your codes proper because you will have hard time when you do the CSS…
I enjoy but a bit sad because I need to keep looking at my old activities for reference and I feel guilty of cheating…

Can I ask question?
Is it normal to look for past activities for codes reference?
How to add image from google… i really wanted to add image.
Thank you!

• hmm i think its normal for checking/looking for your past/activities ur just gaining some knowledge again which is good. …

-if you want to add img from google. select a photo from google then right-click on it and then you will see a "copy image address ". cuz thats what im doing if i want img from google then put on my img src=“image address

3 Likes

Sure. No one said that learning CSS would be easy and the more projects you do the better practice you’ll get. Once you reference the same thing a few times I’m sure that with time you’ll remember it and as you get better you wont need to look back as often. I’m greatly impressed with the clearness your survey project has! gr8 job :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

thank you so much :smiley:! how about putting background image from google in css?

i think its background-image: url(“link”);

example…

body {
background-image: url(“link”);
}

1 Like

thank you so much I really work hard for it :smile: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

IT WORKED!! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.