Build a Survey Form but i built a nightmare

Hey guys, i hope you can help me, i tried everything but i can`t pass 8th, 9th, and 10th point of this project, here is my pen, pleeaaseee help me !
Thank you!

Google Chrome

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

1. If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
    Number field should be HTML5 validated : expected undefined to equal 'number'

let’s see what’s going on. So, it is expecting a input field with id of #number.
You don’t seem to have it.
You have a thing with id of #phone, which is wrong instead.

The label with id of #number-label is near your #age input

you have a label with id of #number, but that id should be for the input field

There are a few things that have the wrong values, but it cam be fixed, you just need to carefully read stuff (the one you wrote), and put order to things

1 Like

Well thank you very much! Passed this one, thanks to you.

Welcome to the forums @fanste. You need to run your code through a W3C validator.

• There are coding errors you need to address.
  • For instance, it’s just <p> There are no levels for a paragraph
  • You shouldn’t use <br> to force line breaks. Use CSS
1 Like

Thank you @Roma , i removed <br> for line breaks, removed the levels of paragraphs , as you suggested and fixed all the errors that W3C validator except two which i can`t figure out but i will eventually.
I really am a beginner with no coding experience so i am making some awful mistakes due to ignorance in coding. Please dont judge me :smiley:

I wasn’t judging you. I was only trying to help you make a better page.

I ran your code through the validator to see if I could help with the last two errors but I’m still seeing a lot so I don’t know which one’s you’re having an issue trying to resolve.

1 Like