Having issues with the survey-form project

So this is literally my first week of coding so I appologize in advance if its a small tiny error but I cannot seem to get
User Story #8: If I enter non-numbers in the number input, I will see an HTML5 validation error.
User Story #9: If I enter numbers outside the range of the number input, which are defined by the min and max attributes, I will see an HTML5 validation error.

for #8 i have the input type=“number” but it doesnt seem to work for a passing script. for #9 Im fairly certain i have my min max set (though im unsure of what to set them for for a phone number) and i am fairly certain that the fields are required.

I am trying to take this project step by step and am hoping to be able to solve the rest of the issues on my own once these are taken care of.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.105 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forums @uhnon. Looks as though you’ve resolved your issues. Good job.

I was able to figure it out. I forgot the link would update. My issue was mixing up labels, names, classes and IDs.

Bro great job but it can be better if you give some styles to your html because you learnt css in entire course so, you must try it out… :sweat_smile:

If you need any help don’t afraid to ask it
-Regards
Sam

Sorry that’s my next step. I wouldn’t call it done just yet. I was ecstatic just getting the 17/17.

Yaa go ahead buddy,keep going dude :handshake: