Building a product landing page

Hi guys! so I tried to finish up the last section of the instructions for the product landing page, and I somehow am stuck 15/16.
Something to do with adding a media query. Which i did. but for some reason, it isn’t registering. I inputed this but i’m wondering if someone can give me some insight on how to deal with this?
Thanks so much! I pasted it below.

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
  body {
    background-color: lightblue;
  }
}

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

Pre-formatted-text

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Hi @Sherif123 !

It would help to see you codepen link so we can read the full error message and see your full code.

For sure! yeah sorry about that I will paste my codepen here :slight_smile:

https://codepen.io/SherifM/pen/BapgwKK

You have a few syntax errors that are preventing you from passing the test.

The first one is here

width: 100%

and the second one is here.

header {
  position: fixed;
  top: 0px;
  width: 100%
  height: 19px;
  padding: 25px 0px;
  display: flex;
  justify-content: space-between;
  align-items: center;
  background-color: white;
  opacity: 0.9;

In both cases, you are missing something important at the end.

Once you fix those issues the test should pass.

My God… Bless your soul. Thank you so much for your help :smiley: you actually saved me so much time. I never would have figured it out until you pointed it out to me!! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.