Here is my solution but I felt like I cheated to quickly ignore the special characters.
Please give me some advise on how to improve my solution and write better code.
What I gone through was reading the methods (charCodeAt() &fromCharCode()) then though about what I learned from previous lessons to find a solution.
I thought I should turn the Characters into uni-code(numbers) then turn them back to Characters after I add 13 to each one of them since the rule of CC was to shift 13 places for each of the alphabets.
First Problem I encountered was to figure out the actual numerical equivalent of the alphabets.
After that I realize I can’t simply shift alphabets by adding so I hard coded stuff to find where to subtract 13 to get the right uni-code number.
Finally I got it but I felt like I am not thinking like a good programmer.
Please throw anything at me which you consider good practice in approaching problems such as this one.