So, as for now, I’ve only been using callbacks to manage asynchronicity on express. I understand that async/await is just another syntax to promises. So, I have a few questions
- Can I use any of them while working on express i.e?
- Is there any functionality in any of them missing from the others?
- Is it any of them preferred to the others? Why?
- Can or should I use a mix of them in my code?
- Is there any advantage in different situations to any of them?
- Why are freecodecamp lesson written using callbacks, whereas mongoose documentation, for instance, is written mainly using Async/Await?
- Is freecodecamp outdated?