Can anyone help me how to obtain a great design?

Hey, all! I’m a newbie in web development. But, I can assure you that I’m very good at all the concepts and topics of HTML & CSS. I’ve been learning them for a while and I probably remember all of the theory.

I still don’t know how to choose a color palette or how to add or remove some extras to obtain a good UI/design. Like, I know all about the color wheel and some of the color schemes like split complementary, complementary, tertiary, etc. The problem I face is that I always feel that I’m no great artist and I won’t be able to create a nice design.

Can someone please help with this problem? Or are there any good blogs or websites out on the web to teach the same?
Thank you.

Hi!

I’m no expert but here are my 2 cents. I’ve heard that one of the things you can do is to learn from your favorite websites. From there you can identify and pick up the sort of approaches they take towards designing the site.

1 Like

thank you mate!!
thought there are some universal laws for all the best designs. yeah, realized that those require some traits that are acquired with time, with experience.

Type " Free Website Templates into Google and take a look at a lot of designs, maybe there is one that tickles your fancy,

1 Like

thanks @Boxkites, yeah that could help.