Cant submit solution

I can’t submit my solutions, what’s the problem?
I am new to programming, the problem is in CSS grids, cant submit answers, when hit the button- nothing happens. (can’t paste the link niether here) any hint?

Which solution and which challenge (url)? It is best if you can click on the Ask for Help button located on each challenge that will auto-populate a topic with the code you have tried along with the challenge url and other important information we need to help you.

I’m getting
Error: Request errror: 0

when submitting answers, even with previously passed lessons! why is that? what should i do?

You need to share your code (copy/paste it to a reply) and share the challenge url or we can not help.

code is as below, cant submit this, get

(CSS grid)(I tried, but cant include link)

.item1{background:LightSkyBlue;} .item2{background:LightSalmon;} .item3{background:PaleTurquoise;} .item4{background:LightPink;} .item5 { background: PaleGreen; /* add your code below this line */ grid-area: 3/1/4/4; /* add your code above this line */ } .container { font-size: 40px; min-height: 300px; width: 100%; background: LightGray; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr 1fr 1fr; grid-gap: 10px; }

It is this challenge right?

It works for me right now at least, maybe it was just a temporary issue? The Request error makes it sound like a connection problem of sorts. If it still persists try logging out and back in.