Cat photo app - Step 64

I don’t know if I’m just not getting the instructions but

head>

body>

h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>

main>

section>

Test

Sorry, your code does not pass. Keep trying.

Hint

Your head element should be above the opening body element tag. You have put it somewhere else.

where is above? is not above ? does above mean something completely different?

Hi, Welcome to the forum!

Some of your code hasn’t been formatted right in this post, making it hard to check for the error.

Could you please post your code again, highlight all the pasted code and press the </> button? That way I can see where you need help.

Also, make sure to link to the lesson as this makes it much easier for people to check your code and the solution. And try to make sure you tag this forum post as HTML-CSS next time as this means people know what kind of coding help you need.

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

Hi, now your code has been formatted, did you add an opening and closing tag to the <head> element?

You’ve got it in the right place, so it may be an issue of missing tags.

I have the same problem, how did you fix it?

Hi, if looking online though resources such as the W3 website didn’t help, or looking on this forum for posts that are about a similar problem, please click ‘new topic’ on this forum or ‘ask for help’ on the lesson you are stuck on.

It is easier to help that way.

I was stucked in it too, the solution is simple, we DON’T need to wrap everything in the Head tag, we just literally need to put in above the Body tag, that means the open and close Head tag, together above.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.