Celestial Bodies Database - This Deployment has been disabled 402 Payment Required

Hi, I am following the relational database course and whilst working on the Celestial Bodies Database I’m getting the below message:
This Deployment has been disabled.

Your connection is working correctly.

Vercel is working correctly.

402: PAYMENT_REQUIRED
Code: DEPLOYMENT_DISABLEDID: iad1::nxgzs-1695598533873-ee4e3eb56664

• If you are a visitor, contact the website owner or try again later.
  • If you are the owner, please [read this documentation section]

Isn’t freeCodeCamp free anymore?
Is there any solution applicable?

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Also having this issue as of this afternoon

i got this issue this morning. I would cry if freeCodeCamp is not free anymore

Also having this issue, hoping freeCodeCamp is not gonna be payCodeCamp :melting_face:

1 Like

I realized that the relational database courses are under maintenance, in the meantime I’ve been continuing locally using this link in case it helps! Relational Database Course – How to Learn SQL in VSCode Using Docker and freeCodeCamp

2 Likes

freeCodeCamp will always be free. It seems to be working again if you all want to give it another try. Let us know if it’s still not working.

1 Like

Yay!!! Thank you, I got quite scared about the payment message. I honestly got like OH NOOOO, why are you doing this to me!!! lol.
Have a great day!!!

Great to know it was just maintenance and not something like hey lads, guess what? lol.

I am seeing this issue again on all elements of the course, including the one mentioned in this thread. It was working fine last week. Seeing this error on Mozilla Firefox 120.0.1

I have the same problem now as well, i am working on the world cup database.
Can you please tell me what you did to solve it

Same problem here, can anyone advise what to do.

Hi! First time trying to post a reply here, so apologies if it isn’t very helpful. When this happened to me, I checked back every day and eventually it worked again. I assume that it was just under maintenance in my region. My only suggestion, especially with the world cup database, is to work on getting these courses working locally(search forums) so you can toggle back and forth. You may end up doing things twice, but hey, more practice. For this project, if you use the “dump” process to create your sql file at the end of passing the tests locally, you can copy and paste it into the web version, saving the rework. In other words, be patient and persistent. YOU got this!