Change the Font Size of an Element I'm stuck! I did everything in the instruction but it still not responding. I think it might be the "zoom text 100%" but I do not know how to do it!

Change the Font Size of an Element I'm stuck! I did everything in the instruction but it still not responding. I think it might be the "zoom text 100%" but I do not know how to do it!

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<style>
  .red-text {
    color: red;
}
p{
    font-size: 16px;{    
   }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p font-size: 30px; class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p font-size: 30px;> Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scrathed.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36 OPR/48.0.2685.39.

Link to the challenge:

There are a few syntax errors: an extra bracket in style, font-size incorrectly declared inline.

You have contradictory font size properties: inline and in the style area. Inline takes precedence over the p selector, so the font size would have been 30px had it been correctly declared. To get a better grip on how specificity of CSS is determined:

“Zoom text 100%” mean what page scale in browser (and, may be in OS) must be set to 100% like this: image

In you challenge global style declaration is correct, but inline font-size declaration must be removed.

It didn’t work for me either!

Your code looks good for me, just remove that additional curtly bracket after the “16px;”.