Claiming the FreeCodeCamp Certification

I just finished all the 5 projects in the JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures course, and now I’m unable to find my way to claim the certificate. I go to Settings, and it opens my profile where I can only find the Account Settings and Privacy Settings, and NOT the Certification Settings which I need.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? What should I do?

You’ll need to scroll down bit more. The certification settings are right below them.

There is a very small set of users who are not seeing the sections to claim certificates. The last I heard, the team hadn’t figured out why it was happening to those random people. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I have the exact same problem too.

a week ago everything was showing up correctly, now I have the same problem :frowning:

Hmm, I got the certification for JavaScript Algorithms and Data Structures however on the landing page it says

" You have built 5 out of 30 projects"

Probably doesn’t effect my Full Stack Cert in the end but still weird. Where would I report this bug?

It is known, but if you find a bug you can let it know in the freecodecamp GitHub repository, creating an issue after checking that there is not already one open on that topic

1 Like

Previously, this option was visible on my page, now it has disappeared somewhere…

Hi @MattHughes!

Welcome to the forum!

If you could provide more information on what you are seeing on your end that would help. Maybe even share a screenshot.

Also, since this post hasn’t been active for two years I would suggest creating a new topic with your question in the #support section.

Thanks!