Closing h2 element

Hiya
Please help saying I need to close H2 but I can’t see how it’s not closed am I missing something?

Your code so far

<h1>Hello World</h1>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; H8416) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Headline with the h2 Element

Link to the challenge:

Welcome @ladybirdali7,
First of all, if you want to show a code you can do so using the three ticks ```.

If your code doesn’t work, you can try a different browser or using a computer, because I noticed that you are using a Mobile Chrome??

Ye I only have a mobile at the moment I tried on the laptop but was so slow

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Note: Backticks are not single quotes.

markdown_Forums

Your code, as given in your first post, passes for me.

Yeah, does FCC support mobile Chrome? Because they did this on Android Chrome

It doesn’t I’ve used the laptop again nd the code was fine so I shall persiver with the laptop
Thanks so much

Hmm, good question. I’m not sure, but I think I heard that it’s not fully tested and supported on mobile devices.

it’s most of all the editor that freecodecamp uses, the Monaco editor that is not optimized for mobile

1 Like