Color Stop Usage - Step 77

Hi fcc support,

I am trying to complete step 77 of building a city skyline in CSS. My code so far is:

.fb1c {
background: repeating-linear-gradient(90deg, var(–building-color4) 0% 10%, transparent 10% 15%)
}

When working with percentage ranges in color stops using the repeating linear gradient function is there a specific area within the var( ) function that I should close the parantheses when including a percentage range, i.e. transitioning from 0% to 10%? What am I doing incorrectly when entering the above code?

share that “exercise link”, and as a mtter of fact always try to do that, it gets easier to have a better understanding, thanks :slight_smile:

The “exercise link” is:

Learn CSS Variables by Building a City Skyline: Step 77 | freeCodeCamp.org

try reading this and see if you ca figure this out first!! repeating-linear-gradient() - CSS: Cascading Style Sheets | MDN

also, if it still seems confusing, try scrolling up there are others “repeating-linear-gradient” examples in there already to take a hint from

Thank you for your assistance. The code in this step and the next one passed. I like the repeating linear gradient demo in addition to the function description on the Mozilla Doc Network URL page that you directed me to.

You have to that put like this.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.