Comment out HTML won’t pass, but should, is this a bug?

Comment out HTML won’t pass, but should, is this a bug?
0.0 0

Tell us what’s happening:
Is this incorrect? It seems like it should be the right thing to do, but it’s not working

Your code so far

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-—>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!-—
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/comment-out-html

looks like you’re using a weird key for the dash symbol. Here’s the correct symbols

<!--
<h1>Hello World</h1>
-->
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<!--
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
-->

Turns out it’s actually just that the tests won’t run correctly on a phone or tablet. As soon as I went on my computer everything went fine.

I don’t know why the symbols were looking like that, and I know the second dash in the first command isn’t on my original post, but, I re entered the thing over and over, and I even went back after it worked on the computer and passing and re entered it exactly. It didn’t work. So now I know, computer only.

When i use my tablet, i have to be super careful which symbols i use. Even the quotes has so many varieties on my tablet. And dashes has two varieties, a short and long version. Each of these is unique though to a programming language translator so that is why it was failing.