Complete Projects Without Cheating

I was bale to do all the work, as it held my hand through the process. However, when I got to the project portion of Responsive Web Design, I find myself stuck. Trying to put all the lessons together into one cohesive structure seems overwhelming, and I find myself trying to read the example code, trying to decipher everything I have learned. That is when I get stuck and am compelled to copy the example. Any pointers how to combat this?

1 Like

Hi @BadLuckBlackEyes, as a developer, it is extremely hard to memorize code, the thing that I could recommend the most is knowing what to look for. No matter where you work as a developer you will always need resources. So, with the curriculum, you learn the foundation of the tools that you need, so in the future, for example, you can easily find answers on how to properly set @media for a certain resolution, etc. Hope that helps and let me know if not.

1 Like

try to do one user story at a time

if you don’t remember how to do that, google it, ask for help, review the curriculum lessons

remember, you are still learning, it is not a final test that you need to complete perfectly at first try

1 Like

hello,
i was in the same position i finishes the course and didnt know how to tackle the projects, felt frustrated so i started to read more about html/css i’ve read mozila documentaion about html, read another course on openclassromm watched videos , yeah it seems a lot , but u know what it was worth it , when i returned to the projects i had an idea from where to start even if i dont the answer i dont get overwhelmed but the answers on stackoverflow , and it was fun doing the projects, just read more practice on other projects and do them again , i hope i was helpful

1 Like