Container keeps blinking on my phone(Samsung Galaxy S5)[Solved]

Hi guys,

could anyone tell me why the entire box keeps blinking whenever I click on a button?
The app works perfectly on Linux - Chrome.

click me!

For Mac Users, and people who have ancient browsers here

I don’t have an Android device to test this on, but everything seems to be running smoothly. Did you fix this on your own?

I haven’t fixed it yet, but the truth is that I wasn’t paying too much attention to it. It does work well on Chrome/Chromium, but it has some issues on Safari. I’ve noticed that it probably has something to do with styling because I’ve set on click different colors whenever you click a button, but on my phone the colors don’t change, only the container keeps blinking.

I didn’t see any blinking when I tried it on Safari desktop and mobile. Let me know if there’s something else I can try to recreate the issue.

I’ve been playing around with it for a while, and I’ve found out that the issue is linked to the browser itself, in this case Chrome(android app). I’ve downloaded Mozilla(android), and it works smoothly.

By the way, I also noticed yesterday that the app didn’t work properly on some browsers e.g. Safari.

This is what it looks like on Chrome:

For some reason, the container(the outer border) is NOT shown on Safari.

Note: When I was creating the app, my intention wasn’t make it fully responsive, but what surprised me a lot was that it behaved so much differently on different browsers/devices.

Edit: solved solution