Correct solution is not passing the test [closed]

The challenge is, to change the font-size of the h4 element to 27px. I have done but the solution does not pass the test.

<style>

h4 {
  text-align: center;
  background-color: rgba(45, 45, 45, 0.1);
  padding: 10px;
  font-size: 27px;
}

p {
  text-align: justify;
}
.links {
  text-align: left;
  color: black;
}
.fullCard {
  width: 245px;
  border: 1px solid #ccc;
  border-radius: 5px;
  margin: 10px 5px;
  padding: 4px;
}
.cardContent {
  padding: 10px;
}
.cardText {
  margin-bottom: 30px;
}
</style>
<div class="fullCard">
<div class="cardContent">
  <div class="cardText">
    <h4 style ="font-size:27px">Alphabet</h4>
    <hr>
    <p><em>Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were <u>Ph.D. students</u> at <strong>Stanford University</strong>.</em></p>
  </div>
  <div class="cardLinks">
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Page" target="_blank" class="links">Larry Page</a><br><br>
    <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin" target="_blank" class="links">Sergey Brin</a>
  </div>
</div>
</div>
  **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; RMX1851) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.159 Mobile Safari/537.36

Challenge: Adjust the Size of a Header Versus a Paragraph Tag

Link to the challenge:

Hi, I checked ur code, nothing is wrong there, I even copy pasted ur code on to the challenge and it passed for me:

Try with another browser, then it might work

Hi, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your code. But if it persist, try to remove the style tag inside the h4 element <h4 style="..." >......

1 Like

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

1 Like

Hi @Muthvel !

Welcome to the forum!

The code you have shared works on my end. Please ensure that you have disabled any extensions that interface with the freeCodeCamp website (such as Dark Mode and Ad Blocker), and set your browser zoom level to 100%. Both of these factors can cause tests to fail erroneously.

1 Like

I tried the challenge in my android mobile. Now, I have tried it in the desktop, it works. Sure it has something to do with the browser. Thank you.

Alright. Thanks. Just joining this platform today though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.