Could you help me out

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<html>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<p> 
    Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff 
</P>

<p>
     purr jump eat the rass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched
 </p>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/604.5.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0.3 Safari/604.5.6.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

how I can wrap this up

add, a <main> before the first <p>

then add a </main> after the final closing </p>

You need add main tag before first paragraph?

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p> 
    Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff 
</p>

<p>
     purr jump eat the rass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched
 </p>
</main>

thank you sir but its still showing p element closing tag missing

Try out code

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
    <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
    <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

thanks dear , could you tell me how I can close the p elements tag

Yes, close the tag with </p>

<p>Paragraph, close is--> </p>

Understand? :slightly_smiling_face:

no sir . could you explain me here please

https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<html>

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff</P>

<p>purr jump eat the rass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>
 </main>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/604.5.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0.3 Safari/604.5.6.

Link to the challenge:

Do not include <html> </html> tags. Instructions doesn’t mention this. Also, lowercase your all html tags. Your tests will pass with rest of the code you have!

I’m suggesting to omit the opening and closing <html></html> tags, the tests will then pass.

Sorry! I wrote <html> </html> without backticks and it disappeared upon posting… I fixed it now. I’m new to this forum. Thanks for letting me know!

Sorry, a paragraph is a simple HTML tag as you are learning. And the format of a paragraph tag is <p> and the closing is</p>
Just like the other tags you’ll learn in the HTML structure.

You have added a second paragraph but that is only half of the requirements.
“Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing main tag.”

When I first looked at this thread I didn’t see any replies - wonder how that got by me.
As someone else said you don’t want to add the “html” opening and closing tag.

Another problem I found is that you have used a lower-case p at the beginning of the first paragraph and an upper-case p in the closing tag. You have to be consistent and not mix cases as most browsers will have a problem with your code. In FCC you want to use lower-case only for your HTML tags.