This is my first time trying to do anything with this app or any kind of programing

Tell us what’s happening:
I don’t know where I have messed up at if you could show where I messed up I would greatly appreciate it

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet,   shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip  the couch scratched sunbath, shed everwhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffly fur catnip scratched.</P>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.1 Safari/605.1.15.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

Hey there @Skull :wave:,

Your 2nd <p> element doesn’t have the correct close tag. Yours is <P> which is different than <p>. Remember, most coding languages are CaSe SeNsItIvE.

Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for a fast and right solution your answer helped me greatly

1 Like

Not sure if this is it, but I have run into cases where is the formmat of the answer is not exactly what the tests expect, they will fail.

I notice that in the second paragraph tag you open with a lowercase p, but then the closing tag is an uppercase P.

I would try changing the closing tag to lowercase and see if that fixes it.

Here is what they say the solution should look like:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
  <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
  <p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>
1 Like

Thank you for the response this is my first time in this website and everybody in this website is really helpful. Hopefully one day I could help others too. All of this is much helpful

Yeah I just discovered this place a few months ago myself. Great group of very helpful people. So as you said “Hopefully one day I could help others too.” I just figured I would hop into the forum here and help give back a bit. Keep at it and have fun.

1 Like