Help with my lesson below

Tell us what’s happening:

I’m struggling to get the answer to this
Each of your pelements should have a closing tag.

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass</p> 
<P>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched</p>
</main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.97 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

Add a new <p> with the text given , and nest the newly created <p> and the existing <p> in a <main> tag, like this:

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Thank you so much for your response.

What is a closing tag? When you look at what I have done, what did I do wrong or did I not add?

in short, the closing tag mark the end of an element.

i think you should not remove any space. This is what i wrote:

I had troubles with passing challenges likewise. over the time i learnt that the challenges are strict.

Just found out that you missed out some texts in the first paragraph.

I’m giving up. I replaced the missing text in the first paragraph, close all spaces and wrote it exactly like you wrote it and still can’t pass the test.

Above screenshot is exactly what i wrote to pass the challenge…i don’t know anymore.

I copied your code, deleted all the <p> tags and retyped them!
you used a Capital P in one of the paragraph tags — that was the real issue.