I dont know what to do please help me

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>)

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>)

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet<p>)

i cant igure it out

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 14150.74.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.114 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Introduction to HTML5 Elements

Link to the challenge:

Summary

This text will be blurred

Hi Eliliana and Welcome to the FCC Forums.

To fix you code do this:

1. remove the last line <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet<p>)
  2. remove the parenthesis ) you have accidentally left at the end of the other two paragraphs
    </p>) should be </p>
  3. in ONE of your paragraph blocks <p>...</p> replace the text:
    Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.
    with:
    Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.
  4. put the two paragraphs inside a pair of main tags <main> ... </main> this is best accomplished by adding a new line before the paragraphs and putting <main> on that line and another new line after them with the closing tag `

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.