Course certificate

Hello everyone.
I just completed my last project on responsive web design. I was expecting I will be issued a certificate. But all I get on my profile is"No certifications have been earned under the current curriculum". It seems confusing. Please, I need help with understanding how the curriculum works.
Thank you

Go to your account settings, at the bottom there’s a certifications tab.
There just select the course and click claim certification.

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile set to public.

Thank you so much. Certificate claimed

1 Like

Thank you for responding so promptly. Certificate claimed

Congrats on earning your certification!! By the way, did you were able to downloaded as a PDF or something?

Congrats on getting the Cert! And I didn’t bother looking to download a PDF of it, I just shared it on Twitter to make it easier

You can share your certificate on Twitter and LinkedIn. I am not sure there is an option to download as PDF.

1 Like

No, I couldn’t find the option to get a PDF, anyways, I shared on my Linkedin, and it looks pretty good :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you for your response! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.