CPE Credit Evidence From freeCodeCamp?

I am loving this site.

Does FreeCodeCamp track and record your completion of lessons and training videos on the site? I am looking to go through a good number of these courses and lessons. It would be nice if I also could get a “certificate of completion” or “badge” if I watch for example the following video: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/go-golang-course/

Do you get badges of completion for things like that?

Can I get any sort of evidence of watching it? Or maybe you take a short test of the topics in the video on this site and have that recorded on this site as a completion badge?

I am trying to kill two birds with one stone as they say. I want to learn and probably even get a new certification through this site. But, I also want to be able to use those hours (with some sort of evidence from this site) to meet Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements for my current certifications.

Is that available for these courses and videos? A certificate or badge of completion?

Thanks in advance for any info or insight regarding this.

Regards,

Todd Albers

You can get a certification of completion only completing the freecodecamp projects at freecodecamp.org/learn