Created a Media Query But It Failed the Test

Tell us what’s happening:
I was asked to Add a media query, so that the p tag has a font-size of 10px when the device’s height is less than or equal to 800px.
I wrote the code and test it myself, resizing the browser window to see if it works. It works indeed, but my code still failed the test.
I don’t know why. Is there anybody can help me? Thanks.

Your code so far

<style>
  p {
    font-size: 20px;
  }

/* Add media query below */
  @media (max-height: 800px) {
    p {
      font-size: 10px;
    }
  }
</style>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus quis tempus massa. Aenean erat nisl, gravida vel vestibulum cursus, interdum sit amet lectus. Sed sit amet quam nibh. Suspendisse quis tincidunt nulla. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut sit amet pretium nisl. Vivamus vel mi sem. Aenean sit amet consectetur sem. Suspendisse pretium, purus et gravida consequat, nunc ligula ultricies diam, at aliquet velit libero a dui.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/responsive-web-design-principles/create-a-media-query/

Hi @taufook,

Your code is right, this is a bug in editor, you can try another browser, try to use google chrome or firefox

Hope this help you to solve example, good luck and have a happy coding.

Regards,
Ali Mosaad

The code is correct. Try reloading the page.

I switch to Safari and the code works. Thank you, my friends.

give p-{fontsize} as 10px;

he already solved it 9 months ago!!